We understand that sometimes circumstances change and that, due to unforeseen events, you may need to cancel or move the date of your experience. Unlike many falconry businesses, we do not take a punitive stance in this matter.
If you re-arrange a new date when you cancel, your original payment will simply apply to the new date with no additional charge.
If you have to cancel and cannot rearrange your visit to The Scottish Countryman, right up to the day before your experience, we will return your payment to you less a £5.00 handling charge.
If the weather looks bad on the day of your experience we'll work with you to find a solution. This might be to:
- keep the day but change the time of your experience
- change the experience to one that works indoors
- change the experience to another day that suits you
- issue a voucher for the experience so that you can use it any time within the next 12 months
- issue a voucher that you can then gift to another person who can come if you can't
You can read more about this in our blog post: What happens if the weather is bad on the day of your experience?
Links to products sold on Amazon.co.uk may include an affiliate link, which means that if you purchase the product through our link, we will receive a small fee from Amazon for introducing you to that product.
When you visit thescottishcountryman.co.uk you can be assured that we will not share your information with anyone else. When we collect your e-mail address it is only to contact you; we do not sell our lists or pass on your details to any third parties.
The information we collect via this website may include:
1. The personal details you supply us with, such as name, address, and e-mail address. We use this information solely to process your orders and answer your requests.
2. Your IP address. This is your computer's identification number and it is automatically logged by our web server. We use this to note your interest in our website, but it does not enable us to identify you personally.
3. Your page preferences and uptake of our e-mail updates or offers. Tracking how many people use our website and which pages they visit assists us in developing our customer care and confirms that all parts of our site are functioning as they should. Such tracking is anonymous and we cannot identify who you are.
4. Our payments are processed by the software platform Stripe. We do not hold any sensitive information from your payment details such as your card number, expiry date and security code on our system.